The following conditions are part of your contract and you should therefore read them carefully. If you have any query's you should contact us. By booking an property with HelloSplit.com you confirm that you understand and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
You must complete the online reservation form to secure the reservation. The person who completes the online reservation form must be over 18 years of age and is responsible for ensuring full payment. The reservation is confirmed when we receive the total amount of your reservation and when an official confirmation email for the reservation have been sent to you by us.
Payment and cancellations
- Payment must be made in full by bank transfer to confirm your reservation.
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of check-in.
Modifying your reservation
If you wish to change or modify your reservation, depending on the change, we can either modify the existing reservation, or cancel and make the new one.
- If you wish to increase the length of your stay or number of guests you will need to pay some extra money.
- If you wish to reduce the length of your stay or the number of guests you will be refunded.
- No refunds for changes made within 14 days of check-in.
We do not accept liability or pay compensation for any loss, damage or expense where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations is prevented or affected by reason of force majeure. Force Majeure means any event which we or the supplier of the service could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of airports or ports, technical problems with transport, governmental action and all other similar events.